Poshanu Cham Towers
Once a hallmark of the prosperous Champa kingdom that thrived in this region from around the 7th century to 1832, the Poshanu Cham Towers from the late 8th to early 9th century are perched on a hilltop with views of Phan Thiet and the distant coastline. On site are three towers. Inside the main one is a linga and yoni monolith dedicated to Lord Shiva. The two other towers are devoted to the fire deity Agni and the buffalo deity Nandi.