The new three-, five-, and seven-day packages are crafted around health pillars designed to address every aspect of a person’s well-being. The packages cultivate a compelling new middle ground between a full-on wellness retreat and an à la carte holiday.
Pillar of Wellness
The first of these pillars, “fusionmind” elevates physical fitness as the first fundamental of well-being. The second “fusionsense” focuses on optimising health from the inside out, while the last pillar “fusionsoul” helps guests deploy meditation, yoga and massage to enhance health and state-of-mind.
“We’re offering wellness-inspired vacations that don’t necessarily get in the way of your holiday,” said Fusion’s CEO Marco van Aggele. “Guests should feel refreshed and inspired, but not restricted, when they embark on a health-focused journey with us.”
These pillars form the core of the daily agenda, from beginning each day with an awakening yoga class or active fitness session, to enjoying nourishing, flavourful, vitamin-dense cuisine at each meal. These multi-day voyages also include:
- Accommodation in a spacious one- or two-bedroom villa with its own private plunge pool and secluded tropical garden
- Wellness consultation and assessment
- All nutritious meals and drinks (including detox juices, daily sunset smoothies and herbal teas, and exclusive of alcohol)
- Daily wellness sessions including yoga, Tai Chi and meditation
- Daily treatments chosen from Maia Spa’s comprehensive menu of wraps, massages, scrubs, and facials
- Cooking classes and cultural excursions (five and seven-day voyages only)